We're looking for an experienced digital designer with a proven ability to bring forward-thinking ideas, strong problem solving skills and exceptional attention to detail to our close-knit team.
Your experience will help to shape our creative process, and contribute to the design of highly effective concepts, for clients spanning the arts and culture, creative and technology sectors. Seeing digital projects – in particular responsive sites and web applications – from concept through to completion, will form part of your daily remit. Overseeing the quality of our digital design output, and ensuring a high level of consistency and creativity, is a must.
Culturally astute, enthusiastic and aware of the industry around you, your contribution to our social media and marketing efforts is a key aspect of the role.
- Previous experience of working with clients from concept to completion
- Positive contribution to idea generation in response to client briefs
- Friendly manner and ability to work in collaborative teams of mixed specialists, including copywriters, designers, developers, illustrators and photographers
- Effective at organising and explaining ideas, and presenting creative concepts, to both colleagues and clients
- Ability to deliver against set timescales and budgets while adapting to changing needs in the studio
- High level knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with responsive design and creating experiences for mobile
- Experience of planning and wireframing sites
- A strong understanding of UX best practices
- High level of accuracy with a keen eye for detail during all parts of the design, development and testing phases of projects
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in brand identity and print design advantageous
A close-knit team of designers and developers, problem solvers and imaginative thinkers. Committed and passionate, we strive for excellence, celebrate hard work and success, and have fun along the way.
Choosing an agency with the right design, digital and project management credentials is important. What’s paramount is tailoring the creative process to suit our clients.
It’s our responsibility to listen to their challenge and come up with a smart strategy and the creative ideas that they need to deliver tangible results. Going beyond the brief is all in day’s work.
Email Sarah Jane with a copy of your CV, link to your portfolio or examples of work, and a covering letter.