On our 10th birthday we turned to our neighbour, mircrobrewery Barney's Beer, to bottle some Good Ordinary Pale Ale to celebrate the occasion.
With our friends Blush Publishing we created 100 limited edition beer labels for the ale, and we said ‘thank you’ to partygoers with letterpress beer mats!
Our stash has slowly disappeared so we’re planning to create a batch of ‘good times’ beer. Why celebrate new client wins with going to the pub when you can have your very own brew?! Of course we’ll make sure we keep a few for visiting clients…
This week I’ve been doing some research for the brief and looking at labelling for this and a wine project. I’ve come across some great designs on Oh Beautiful Beer and Lovely Package and these are my favourite designs.
- Tickety Brew. Sweet idea. Designed by Carter Wong who also worked on the naming and brand identity design.
- Brew By Numbers is a label by Duke Harper for a brewery London. The clean design and textured label are a great fit for the brand.
- Beer labels for the 2nd Barcelona Beer Festival. I really like the typopgraphic treatment, colour palette and general consistency.
- Bocanegra is a craft beer made in Monterrey. Designed by Manifiesto Futura.
- Harumph! is a package design and brand for a fictional beer company designed by Nick Gonzalez. The labels and bag are a great addition!
When our brew arrives from Barney’s Beer I look forward to taking some shots and sharing them. Good times.